Cut to the chase with clean styling and the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise of GORE-TEX fabric.
Sideways snow, puking rain, and howling winds are no match for the women's Burton GORE‑TEX Duffey Pant. The simple aesthetic, pinnacle storm-proofing, and cozy warmth of lightweight and low-profile THERMOLITE® insulation all combine to make these pants a favorite of our team riders. Complete with zippered cargo pockets and snap-up leg lifts to prevent parking lot abrasion, this versatile pant is an obvious choice for riders who demand ultimate performance and style.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zippered hand-warmer pockets