The go-to ski for LINE pro Taylor Lundquist, the LINE Honey Bee will allow you to float like a butterfly and spin like a top. Now available in 172cm, the Honey Bee shares the same technology as the Honey Badger down to the Aspenlite™ Core and Cap Construction. With the unisex freestyle ski that offers durable park performance in an affordable package, you'll be buzzing all season long on the LINE Honey Bee.
- BASE & DIMENSIONS: Fatty Base™ Sintered 1.7 mm
- WEIGHT (G/SKI): 1499
- SIDECUT RADIUS AVG (M): 16.5
- STANCE BACK FROM CENTER (MM): -30
- SKI CONSTRUCTION: 4D Fibercap
- PROFILE (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 2-2-2
- EDGE DIMENSIONS (MM): Fatty Edge 2.5 x 2.2
- SIZES (CM): 144,155,166
- DIMENSIONS (TIP-WAIST-TAIL) MM: 120-92-116
- SHAPE: 120-92-116
- FLEX PATTERN: Directional
- WOOD CORE MATERIAL: Aspenlite
- TOP MATERIAL: Hardcap TPU
- EARLY RISE™: Tip & Tail
- EARLY TAPER™: Tip & Tail
- THIN TIP™: Tip & Tail
- GEOMETRY: 5-Cut
FATTY BASE & EDGE™:
30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
5CUT™ MULTI-RADIUS SIDECUT:
FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
4D FIBERCAP CONSTRUCTION:
4 Directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
ASPEN VENEER CORE
An amalgam of Aspen Stringers brought together for a lightweight, snappy, and engaged feel.