Blunt have released the Thermal T-bar, it is a classic T-bar design with no gussets like the Soul Bar. These bars are made from super strong 4130 Chromoly Steel which is made to withstand some of the hardest riding.
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Compatible Compression Types (see important note below): SCS
- Bar Height: 650mm/25.5inches
- Bar Width: 600mm/23.5inches
- Material: Chromoly Steel
- Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Inner Diameter: Standard (28mm)
- Slit Cut out: No
- Weight: 1260grams
- Backsweep: No if Yes what degrees
Important Note: Compatibility is not guaranteed, in particular for the bars you choose make sure you’re aware what compression type you want or have on your scooter.
Note that both HIC and IHC compression requires a slit cut at the bottom of the bars to fit, check Youtube on how to do this yourself. For SCS Bars, there should not be a slit, if the bars do have a slit, they will need to be cut shorter to remove the slit or fitted with an SCS sleeve.