These complete scooters have been built up from high-level, durable pro scooter parts and perfectly constructed for the budding young beginner scooter rider.
Whether you are cruising along the pavement or getting ready to roll in the skatepark, this beginner complete is the perfect tool to help a 5-9 year-old rider progress their skills and pursue their passion for riding.
Want vibrant colours? Lucky for you the range has a wide selection of bright, two-tone colours made with high-quality powder coating.
The deck is made from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and is 19” long and 4.75” wide (480mm x 120mm) - the perfect dimensions for the kids to kick around on.
Bars are 580mm/21.65” high and 20.5” wide constructed with 4130 Chromoly steel wrapped in soft and durable TPR handgrips.
The clamp that securely combines the bars to the base is a two-bolt aluminum clamp using high tensile steel 6mm hex bolts.
The Chromoly steel COLT forks use an industry-standard internal headset compression system rolling on 110mm x 24mm wide S3 wheels gripping the ground with high-grade 86a Polyurethane.
The Series Three also features a nylon brake system and nylon deck inserts straight from Envy's PRO LEVEL Completes.
Pick ONE up today you won't be disappointed!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Deck: 6 Series Alu One deck, 82.5° headtube angle, width 120mm/4.75" width, 480mm/19" length, bolt-on nylon brake, nylon deck inserts front & rear
- Fork: High Tensile Steel Colt IHC fork
- Bars: Chromoloy bars, 550mm/21.65" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- Grips: Two-tone TPR handgrips with nylon bar ends, 160mm long
- Clamp: 2-bolt Alu Clamp with 6mm hardware
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: 110 mm x 24mm S3 wheels, 86A polyurethane, ABEC 9 bearings
- Weight: 3.6kgs/ 7.9 pounds
- Total Height: 790mm/31.1”
- Total Length: 650mm/25.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”