ENVY PRODIGY S9 COMPLETE
ENVY PRODIGY S9 COMPLETE
The Envy Prodigy Complete scooter is the world's best - freestyle complete scooter - and for good reason: It's durable yet lightweight construction allows aspiring riders to accomplish tricks and learn skills they never thought possible while delivering advanced riders a value-packed and high-quality setup to build from and customize to their own ideals of perfection.
The Prodigy complete scooters are undisputedly the #1 selling freestyle scooters worldwide. The 2022 Series 9 release has once again stepped up the game with fresh, new components, combined with high quality parts. The Prodigy has marked its reputation as being the perfect scooter for the intermediate to advanced rider, more than ready to progress their riding to the next level.
Straight out of the box the Series 9 boasts pro level scooter components, wrapped in 6 fresh, updated and unique new colourways. Lucky for you the classics - Oil Slick and Swirl - are kept from the Series 8 range due to popular demand. NEW to the S9 range are: Black/Oil Slick, Galaxy, Hex, and Toxic.
Check out the complete range today to find the right pro scooter for you.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 Aluminium deck with a base cut out is innovatively designed to reduce weight and maintain ultimate performance, whilst also being topped off in premium finishes. The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems. Topping the scooter for Series 9 is the high density aluminium Reaper style bars wrapped in a Two Bolt 6061 Aluminium oversized clamp and TPR Hand Grips. This complete scooter is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade Polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. The Alu Diamond IHC Forks are compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below:Features and Specifications
- Deck: prodigy deck, 495mm/19.5" long- 120mm/4.75" wide, 82.5° head tube angle. front and rear nylon inserts.
- Fork: 6 Series Aluminium Forged Diamond IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- Bars: High Density Aluminium Reaper Style bars – Height: 620mm/24.4” high x 560mm/22” wide (including Bar Ends) and comes with 160mm long TPR hand grips with nylon ends
- Grips: TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- Clamp: 2-bolt Prodigy clamp, 6mm bolts, oversized
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels Gloss 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- Weight: 3.48kgs/ 7.7 pounds