The North Switchblade has a ton of features at a great price, making it perfect for any rider who’s been saving all their money for a new complete and needs something that will last.
This season we decided it was time to make some upgrades to the Switchblade. Now coming with an all-new 5.0” x 20.5” boxed end deck, the Switchblade is even more versatile than before. Both strong and lightweight, as well as a perfect size, this scooter is great for any mix of street and park riding. Along with the 5.0 deck we also upgraded the fork to a sturdier Amber 24mm fork. Topped off with 120mm hollow core wheels, SCS compression, 6mm bolts, and boxed ends with deck inserts, the Switchblade has a lot to offer to its customer.
Exciting colorways and our eye-catching graphics, along with high quality components, allow the Switchblade to speak for itself as far as strength and quality. Making it a serious contender against any scooter on the market, at any price point.
- Deck: 5.0” wide x 20.5” long (127mm x 521mm)
- Bar: 22” wide x 24.5” high (559mm x 622mm)
- Deck: North switchblade boxed end deck 5.0" wide x 20.5” long (6061-T6 alu)
- Bars: North t bar 23.5" high x 22" wide (4130 chromo)
- Forks: Amber 24mm fork - 120mm compatible
- Clamp: North scs - 6mm bolts
- Headset: North integrated headset
- Compression: SCS
- Wheels: Hollow core wheels 120 x 24mm - 88a pu
- Brake: Flex brake (fits 30mm wheels)
- Grips: Essential grips with nylon bar ends
- Welds: Tig robotic and hand