HE WAIT IS OVER….THE PARIS V3 HAS ARRIVED. We’ve spared no expense in the production of the Paris V3. Inspired by the incredible progression longboarding has seen in recent years, we’ve pushed the limits of our manufacturing process to deliver the most advanced cast longboard truck the world has ever seen. We’re excited to introduce, the Paris V3.
NEXT LEVEL MANUFACTURING — Produced using our new, proprietary alloy-forming process, the Paris V3 trucks utilize techniques derived from casting, extrusion, and forging.
BUILT TO LAST — Down to a molecular level, the Paris V3 trucks are stronger than any other cast truck on the market.
ULTIMATE RESPONSE — For the best response and rebound, the Paris V3 trucks come with a redesigned top conical bushing and hand-poured urethane pivot cups which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to center.
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- 50° & 43° Matching Ride Heights
- 50° & 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols