Get the comfort and easy adjustments of Boa technology thanks to the Women's Vans Encore linerless snowboard boots. A medium rated flex is ideal for a soft, forgiving feel and the boa lacing system makes adjusting your boot's tension a breeze. Waffle Lug Outsoles offer excellent traction whether your hiking around the resort or hiking for a better drop in, while the UltraCush Liners are sure to keep you comfortable through even your heaviest shred sessions.Flex & Response:
- 4-5/10: A balanced combination of playfulness, support and comfort make for a universally-pleasing boot no matter the terrain or experience level.
- UltraCush Lite interior cushioning layer with comfort Flex toe box.
- Vans' V1 UltraCush Footbed: Single-density UltraCush construction with 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, and Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet.
- Boa Coiler: Tongue-mounted single reel system utilizing spring loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure.
- V1 Waffle Lug Outsole: Aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern for all-mountain and street performance with an all-condition traction rubber compound.
- Internal Web V1 Harness: Vans' lightest and most simple harness for effective support and heel hold.
- Instep Flex Zone: functional flex even when the boot is strapped in.
- Synthetic upper, lining & outsole.